The Premier League in America: Soccer Fever is Sweeping the Nation!
Hey there, soccer enthusiasts! Have you ever wondered just how popular the Premier League is in America? Well, my dear readers, you're in for a treat because we're about to dive into the exciting world of soccer across the pond! So put on your favorite team jersey, grab a cup of tea (or maybe a beer), and let's get this ball rolling!
Now, let's address the burning question, "How popular is the Premier League in America?" Well, my friends, let me tell you—it's gaining some serious traction! Gone are the days when soccer was considered a niche sport in the land of baseball and American football. The Premier League has managed to carve out its own special place in the hearts of sports fans across the United States.
First and foremost, let's talk about the sheer number of fans the Premier League has managed to captivate. Soccer fever has infected the American masses, and it's spreading faster than a viral goal celebration! From big cities to small towns, you'll find Premier League fan clubs, watch parties, and even heated debates at local pubs. It's like a secret society, but without the secrecy!
One of the reasons for the Premier League
How popular is the Premier League in the US?
How many US viewers watch Premier League?
What is the most-watched Premier League game in the US?
Do Americans watch EPL?
Is the Premier League big in the US?
How many people in the US watch Premier League?
Frequently Asked Questions
What happened to NBC Sports Premier League?
What channel is English Premier League on in USA?
Currently, NBC has exclusive rights to Premier League matches, taking over from Fox Sports and ESPN over a decade ago.
How can I watch the Premier League in USA?
What is the most-watched soccer league in the US?
- What is more watched Premier League or NFL?
- Over the course of the 2021 NFL season, the average viewership was 17.1 million. Knowing that the EPL gets around 3 billion viewers over the course of the season, and there are 380 matches played in total, that works out as an average of 7.9 million per match, or 79 million per match week.
- When did NBC start showing Premier League?
NBC acquired rights to the Premier League in 2013, replacing Fox Sports and ESPN. NBC's studio programming for the league includes the pre-match show Premier League Live, and the highlights shows Premier League Goal Zone and Match of the Day (modeled upon the similar BBC series).
- How much did NBC pay for Premier League?
- $2.7 billion
In the U.S., NBC has begun its second decade broadcasting the Premier League, reportedly paying $2.7 billion for its most recent six-year pact.
- Will Premier League still be on NBC?
- Throughout the 2023-24 season, Premier League coverage will be featured across NBC, Peacock and USA Network. Peacock continues its expansive coverage of the Premier League this season — including exclusive matches, all games airing live on the NBC broadcast network, studio shows, full match replays, and more.
How good is nbc premier league coverage
|Which year did English Premier League start?
The inaugural Premier League campaign started on Saturday 15 August, 1992, with 22 clubs.
|Is Premier League moving to Peacock?
|By signing up for Peacock, you will have access to Premier League TV as well as other movies and TV shows. Select a plan to get started or to upgrade your existing account. You can also visit peacocktv.com/account to change your existing plan at any time.
|Who has the best Premier League coverage?
|There are three ways of watching and streaming the world stars of English soccer: Peacock, NBC Sports and USA Network. Currently, NBC has exclusive rights to Premier League matches, taking over from Fox Sports and ESPN over a decade ago.
|Which channel is best for Premier League?
|Sky Sports show the most live Premier League action across the season with 128 fixtures broadcast. The big day watching the division on the channel is on Sunday where they broadcast two games live throughout the afternoon, while on Mondays experts will review all the weekend's action ahead of an 8pm kick-off.
- Does NBC show every Premier League game?
- You can watch all 380 games during the 2023-24 Premier League season across our NBC platforms. During the 2022-23 season you could watch games on USA Network and NBC, plus via Peacock Premium.
- What is the best streaming service for the Premier League games?
- Peacock. Peacock is the most comprehensive option for streaming England's Premier League Season. The NBC streamer's Premium or Premium Plus plans will offer live access to every single game throughout the year. You can sign up for $5.99/month or a discounted $60/year.
- What is the best football coverage?
- Our Top 11 Picks
- Hulu. Best for NFL Coverage and On-Demand Shows.
- Peacock. Best for Sunday Night Football.
- YouTube TV. Best for Recording NFL Games.
- Amazon Prime Video. Best for Thursday Night Football.
- Fubo. Best for Watching the NFL and Other Sports.
- ESPN+ Best for Monday Night Football With the Mannings.
- NFL Sunday Ticket.
- Our Top 11 Picks